Hi! sorry for my lack of updates, past weeks i got really bad and hurt my shoulder because i was overworking too much, so i had to move to my hometown for recovering.
I inproved a lot on my coloring and i’m exciting to show it!
Hope to post something soon.
Listening to music :^)
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers as I said on my Canon giveaway. As you’ve probably seen on my Canon giveaway I had 2 iPad boxes, well I’m giving one away for free. I was thinking about returning/selling it with the Canon but I wouldn’t get a good price as when I bought it. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving these things away and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You DO have to follow me. I didn’t ask for people to follow me on my Canon giveaway but this one I do ask of you to kindly follow me, I mean I’m giving away these things worth a lot, right?
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on March 22nd 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 23rd.
I am also doing this basically to make someone else happy. Please don’t participate if you already own a iPad, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Apple iPad 4. ($350)
- Everything else needed.
The iPad is not far from new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive item to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY, AS IN MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding the iPad’s etc.
Syd Mead concept art from the Blade Runner 30th Anniversary blu-ray still gallery, part two: interiors